Something to Consider

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

PRAISE!

Thank you for all who have been praying for our family to find God's direction for my next year. I am thrilled He has spoken clearly to both my husband and myself.Last night we decided that I would resign my position and begin home schooling the older two in the fall. I am not yet sure about little Rose (preschool) as I don't think I can manage teaching all three the first year home; it is quite daunting for me even with two as Michelle requires much extra care at the current time...

However, God is sooo good. My DH looked at me last night and noted that I was always pulled in too many directions and torn because my heart is at home with the family and the kids, and we talked about how it could work. God will surely provide the avenue, He has been so faithful in all of our decreases with my work schedule (and decreases with my hubby's last year) ~ I am thrilled.

My boss was totally accepting even though she has nobody to replace me. She knows my heart and shares a love for our LORD. Oh Praise Him ~ He is mighty and good.

It is with gratitude and humility that I again thank you for walking this path with me.

Many blessings!
Christie

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am thrilled for you sister. Glad that you have received your heart's desire and that God has spoken to you both and has helped you in this decision.

Praise Him!!

Looking forward to having you join the homeschooling community.

Love you.