Something to Consider

Thursday, December 11, 2008

A word I got while praying this past week ~

A word for the church of the unbelieving ~ repent of your unbelief; hold fast to that which has saved you. Believe and be freed from the demons who seek to destroy.

Arise my soldiers, for there are battles to be won. Step up, stand firm, be bold; this is Our time to shine. Bring forth My truth with My sword. Fear not, for My presence is with you. My time is at hand. I will be soon coming. Are you ready for Me?

Prepare! Arise! Go forth! I ask that you be ready to serve wherever I choose to send you. Many will face enemy camps; do you trust Me? I AM the victor. I will walk beside you. Time is short. Are you Mine to lead?

Do you believe? Trust Me that I may use you fully as I work out My plans. Yes, I have plans to use you for great things. Arise and go forth like the sons and daughters you are. Take My mantle upon you. You are My church; a royal priesthood. Walk in the fullness of My truth and glory. Trust in Me. Be bold, unencumbered by the world in which you live. Arise. I have prepared you for this time. Stand, in Me alone. Be steadfast; stand firm and do not falter. I will preserve you to Me. Arise my anointed. Arise.

Usually when I recieve a word, I pass it to whom it was given for, or I give it to myself to ponder and pray about. However, this one struck me as such a powerful conviction. Are we all unbelievers? I think to some extent we are, but I could be wrong in my impressions of others. I know that I am an unbeliever in many forms. If my heart were fully convicted in belief, I surely would not react to things from a fleshly defense when I am provoked as I would KNOW whose I was, and would not be affected (as a child, I know I was not affected by others when my folks were near; I believed who I was in their eyes)...when I am concerned about something, I go to God but do I fully believe He listens, cares, and desires to answer me? Most of the time yes, but not always. Do I believe He died for me? Yes! Most assuredly. Do I believe He came to set me free? Yes, most assuredly. Do I walk in that truth and trust in His grace and mercy? Not always...

Do I seek His desire for me each day that I might spend the day doing His work and not my own? Not as I believe I could...does that reflect unbelief? I do think it does - if I really were convinced of His authority, power, majesty, holiness, and desire - I mean convinced down to the tips of my toes that this truth never leave the very cells in my body - I would most likely walk differently...more like Paul, perhaps?

I want to BELIEVE with every fiber of my being ~ and now is the perfect time to re-start; during this advent season where we celebrate the Incarnation of Christ on Earth Immanuel ~ God with us...do you believe??



No comments: