Something to Consider

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Reflection

In the morning, Friday, I thought this was a great photo op of what patience in waiting looks like...

Then in the evening, God gave us some glorious colors...

I now know what I was noticing; the fleeting beauty of life.

Russell died last night... Praise God for His ever loving kindness and mercy that the illness was not dragged on for long...may He wrap His arms around my girlfriend, her daughter, and her son as they mourn the loss of their husband and father. God bless and keep them ~ He is Love.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh, I've been thinking about your last post since I read it and thinking about your friend and family.

I'm sorry to hear of their loss. I didn't know he was so close to the end of his time here.

I'll pray for the family.