Something to Consider

Sunday, August 24, 2008

5 Secrets of Sickeningly Happy Couples...

I was browsing the internet (looking for something totally unrelated) and the above caption caught my eye. Thought I would read what these "secrets" were. I found it to be an entertaining, interesting article. Written from a purely secular point of view, a form of faith still managed to enter in as a key point, despite the lack of understanding about what that means ~ no surprises though the power and purposes of God are not always understood nor considered, somewhere inside I do believe we all sense our need for Him. I do believe that people can be "happy" without knowing God, but I equally believe it is a hollow happiness that is never really full; like the cup with the holes in the bottom; the Holy Spirit fills those holes and our joy runneth over instead of running out (I have heard that somewhere) ~

Anyway, if you wanted to read the article (it really was pretty cute), here it is: 5 Secrets

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Ahhh...Christie...that's your first name...:) I know of some most wonderful Christies, and now I know that you are among them! I am praying for you - for all that your family is currently trying to navigate as well. I love how you said that you are not wanting to be blown in the "winds of moods" I can SO relate. I too, have been asking the Holy Spirit to fill me up in such a way that it overflows my heart, mind, AND emotions!
:) Blessings, prayers, and virtual hugs, my friend!
BTW, you may know this about me, but I was homeschooled my entire life, and I LOVED it!