Something to Consider

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Rain Has Been Good To My Yard...

My absolute favorite flowers are Shasta Daisies. They have such joy, purity and brightness about them. :0) I wish I could grow them; these in the pic are ones I bought. I have yet to be successful with this type of plant. However, my other plants are doing well. I have returned today to continue to share the beautiful photos of my flowers. I took some more yesterday after the rain. Everything is so vivid after rainshowers. God is AWESOME.
Because these each stand alone so well, and I took several different angle pics of my morning glories (which have a really neat/unique center design), I am going to post a "morning glory day" in the future. Be prepared for more joy. Below include a zinnia, tiny blue and purple flowers whom I cannot name at the moment (I have forgotten; they are new this year), blackeyed susan, coleus, and purple coneflower.



In my previous post, because the pics are mid-sized, you can't quite see the spider at the center of my cosmos. However, it is a neat shot - a white spider on the inside left...see if you can find it. :-) If you click on the cosmos, you can get it up close (and even see the neat star design of some of the pistils). Be blessed today in His creation!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I'm telling ya, I need to visit Virgina just to meet you and also to visit your BEAUTIFUL garden! My Mom is an amazing garndener as well - she would LOVE these pictures.I'll have to foward your blog address. Thanks for checking in on my blog - you make me feel so loved! (amazing how that is in the body of Christ huh, feeling loved by someone you've never met!)
Blessings and THANK YOU for sharing your flowers with us all!