Something to Consider

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This is nuts...

I know it is a bit silly to think that perhaps we have gone over the edge in our culture with fashion...but this screams at me "too much"...

It is hard enough to keep socks on these poor kiddos...and imagine all of the cuts they will have on their legs from the bottoms of the heels as they sit and kick their feet in glee ~

Can anybody tell me what the point would be?

Now, this video has a 23 second advertising trailer pre-video which I didn't know how to get off the program. However, stay tuned for the newest in fashion design...

Video

2 comments:

Kim said...

That is nuts! And a little sick, I think.

Stacy said...

Wow...that's all I can say...how will they make money doing this (or maybe they already are) I can't imagine any Mommy I know would think about getting something like this...
BTW, thanks so much, as always for your wonderful comments on my blog. I look foward to coming to visit the Heine's someday - my first request will be to meet you! :) Blessings...