Something to Consider

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

In His Grip

So, I have been on an incredible faith-building portion of my journey over the past several months of life...and I must say, God has been alongside of me every step of the way; giving strength for the weary, shelter from the storms, supply and provision, and comfort as well as joy ~

Now, this may not come as a surprise to anybody, it certainly does not really "surprise" me - but it surely blesses my socks off..in so many tangible ways.  I can't even begin to list the number of things that have been thrown my way in a curve ~ and the Lord has been one step ahead of every single one; when I have turned my face toward Him, He was always already there :-)

"...I am not alone because the Father is with me."  John 16:32

"...The Lord is the strength of my life"  Psalm 27:1

"...The joy of the Lord is my strength"  Nehemiah 8:10

"...Be gentle to all, able to teach, patient..."  2 Timothy 2: 24

No comments: